29 November, 2011

Grad Pic :)

 Today is November 29, 2011. We have roughly three months to go before my batch mates and I can finally leave our school. After that, we have one more month for graduation practices, the graduation ball and of course the graduation rites. Seven months from now, we are all in college, studying in the college or university of our choice. Actually, I am quite nervous about this because the results of my admission tests will arrive sometime in January. I AM DEFINITELY STRESSED OUT!

  On Saturday, our section, together with two others,  will have our graduation pictures taken. I am so excited about this! I decided that I will do my own makeup because I don't want to look too made up. I bought lots of makeup from the past weeks although most of them are drugstore makeups only. Most are from NICHIDO. I like their makeup a lot :). I even spent my whole weeks allowance to buy some more makeup. To be honest, I've been practicing how to do my makeup for quite some time now but I haven't found the look I want to achieve.
  I have major acne problems that is really very super duper difficult to conceal (maybe if i used a really good and not cheap concealer, I can conceal my pimples). Another is that I am VERY FAT. My double chin shows whenever I smile so I don't know how to pose in front of the camera so that my double chin won't show! My hair is not straight. It is also not curly. It is wavy in a not so good way. I don't know how to do my hair properly! UGHH! This totally sucks like a vacuum. hehe. Anyway, I believe that I will look great no matter what may happen =)) hehe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment