06 December, 2011

Trinoma with Maye and Carmela on December 8

    On December 8, we will go to school just for the sake of hearing mass and of course attendance. Our official time will be 8am- 9:30 am. Nice schedule huh? :) Although I made  promise to God that I will not go malling before my College Entrance Test reslt arrives, I will still go to Trinoma because I will not go there to bond with my friends but I will go there to buy makeup!
    I have been addicted to E.L.F. cosmetics because they are cheaper compared to other foreign brands like Maybelline, Cover Girl, Mac and Revlon. Well, I am only a Highschool student so I can't afford to buy expensive cosmetics so I'll just stick with E.L.F. and other local brands like Nichido, Ever Bilena, Careline, F21, In2It, G-lish, Fanny Serrano and others that I still have to discover :)) I'm so excited for Thursday! hahaha
    I know I don't have to wear cosmetics but you see, I am an insecure teen. I got issues. Anyway, I just have to feed my cravings for makeup. It's just a phase, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment