21 December, 2011

I am a Dragon

I just passed the admission exam for the University of Asia and the Pacific or UA&P. I took the course Entrepreneurial Management as my first choice and Industrial Engineering as my second choice Luckily, I got admitted in both courses. However, my friend wasn't admitted. I am going to enroll this summer in UA&P in the course EM. On April 20 something, we will have a Summer Camp which is expensive, I might say. 
EM is a very expensive course and fortunately, I have been granted a 50% financial aid. I was so happy when I received the Acceptance Letter. Honestly, I never knew about this school until last August. God really has a plan for us and I think this is his plan for me Thank you Lord :)

*I need to buy more clothes because this school has no uniform.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for passing UA&P and getting scholarship!!! I passed UA&P too but unfortunately, EM wasn't open for girls at that time. Kaya hindi na ako natuloy. :) Good luck sa college! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete